The red sandstone church with nave, chancel and tower is small but considered by many to be something of a jewel. The present building is believed to date back to the early 17th century but the list of rectors goes back to 1326.
|Team Vicar||Church Wardens|
|Rev’d Alan Ellacott (01823) 669824||Mr John Houghton (01823 661323)
Mrs Alison Toogood (01823 667808)